This course offers a diverse look into the automotive collision industry and prepares students for post-secondary education or entry-level positions within the field. Working in a modern collision shop environment, students use the most up-to-date tools and equipment where students will be expected to learn skills in welding, paint preparation, dent repair, detailing, etc.
(2) ASE Student Certifications in Painting & Refinishing and Non-Structural Repair
(2) I-CAR Pro-Level 1 in Refinishing & Non-Structural Repair
S/P2 Safety Training
- Collision Safety
- Collision Pollution Prevention
- Supervisor’s Course
- Land That Job: Interview Skills for Automotive Students
- Ethics and YOU in the Automotive Industry
I-Car Intro to Collision Repair (14 online courses with certificates for each)
The following objectives are covered in our Auto Collision Repair course.
- Professional Attributes
- Safety and Environmental Practices
- Math & Reading Skills
- Non-structural Analysis and Damage Repair Fundamentals including: panel repairs, metal finishing and body filling, and plastics & adhesives.
- Painting and Refinishing including surface prep, spray gun equipment operation, paint mixing & matching, paint application, paint defects (causes and cures), and final detail