RN Health Occupations Instructor
This position delivers curriculum to adult students including Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Residential Medication Admin (CRMA), and Personal Support Specialist (PSS). Qualifications include Registered Nurse licensure with experience in a long-term care facility; training available. Experience teaching adults or supervising nursing preferred. Request an application by contacting Sherry Moody (207) 594-2161 x201 or email: email@example.com
Student Pathways Coordinator
To assist in the development and implementation of agriculture and culinary arts Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs in the school.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree from a four-year institution.
- State of Maine Certification with a Professional Certificate as a Guidance Counselor (075) or Curriculum Coordinator (078) preferred.
- A practical knowledge of industrial, technical, and business operations, together with first-hand knowledge of career and technical education and CTE standards is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a team environment offering problem-solving strategies, as well as taking direction from others.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- To assist in the development and implementation of agriculture and culinary arts career and technical education programming.
- To assist in the development of curriculum of agricultural and culinary arts programs.
- To help articulate career pathways for students in the agriculture and culinary arts programs.
- Serve as a student navigator to help guide students into the community college system.
- Use data-driven decision making to document student achievement.
- Maintain complete and accurate student assessment data and records.
- Communicate with sending schools, post-secondary organizations, students, parents and guardians with data that documents student achievement.
- Represents Region 8 in its relationships with other schools, organizations, employers, and the general public as it relates to curriculum and career pathways.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be identified by the Curriculum, Assessment and Instructional Coordinator or the Director that are consistent with the intent of this position and reflect current research and thinking associated with high performing schools.
For more information or to request an application, please contact Sherry Moody at (207) 594-2161 ext 201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 8 / Mid-Coast School of Technology is seeking on-call substitute teachers for a variety of career and technical education (CTE) courses. Applicants must have a Maine Dept of Education CHRC (Criminal History Record Check) certification or able to attain certification. Additionally, applicants must pass a State Police background check. Experience teaching secondary students and two years experience in the CTE course preferred. Courses taught at Region 8 include carpentry, machine tool, auto technology, auto collision, medical sciences (RN preferred), culnary arts, pre-engineering, firefighting, EMT, Marine technology and Design technology (graphic arts). Substitutes are paid $101/day. For more information, please contact Sherry Moody at (207) 594-2161 x201 or via email: email@example.com
MCST is an Equal Opportunity Employer